PAQUES with offices in the Netherlands, China, Latin America, North America, India and Southeast Asia is worldwide a leading player in the development, production and sale of high-quality biological purification systems for (waste) water and gas. Paques solutions are used in a variety of industries and offer enormous added value such as reuse and saving of water, generation of green energy and the recovery of valuable raw materials. Paques helps its customers to contribute to the most important challenges of our time. With its mission 'revitalizing resources' Paques offers quality and the company strives for the right balance between People, Planet and Profit.
Paques is an innovative company delivering custom made equipment and services based on engineering to order/configuring to order concept. Therefore the Paques organization includes multiple business concepts amongst others, innovation, contract execution and after sales services. From a financial perspective Paques is mainly a project driven organization. An excellent Global control framework is key for the contribution to our financial results.
Currently, we have a vacancy for an enthusiastic
Roles and Responsibilities
· Operating and maintaining an adequate and efficient order calculation model and –tool, in line with the Group Standards.
· Independent determination of the final cost budget of applicable sales orders.
· Providing insight to management by evaluating the order (budget) calculations at different stages during the contract execution.
· The identification and the detection of opportunities for additional work by analyzing differences between scope of supply “as sold” versus “as designed”.
· The identification off and the anticipation to risks and uncertainties in the order calculation.
· Pro-actively submit proposals in order to optimize an efficient and cost effective design, in line with the Group Standards.
· To keep track of relevant price developments for purchased goods.
· Adequate filing of all calculation data for and execution of analytical data research.
· Work proactively with the Engineering, the Proposal Management and the Project Management departments.
As a Group Controller you are a member of the Global Finance team, reporting to the CFO. This position is operationally based in Balk, The Netherlands.
· Completed education on HBO level in the field of Technical Business Administration.
· At least 2-3 year experience in technical contract calculations in an international organization.
· Market knowledge and experience with materials and purchase prices.
· The ability to influence and getting things done especially in a matrix organization.
· Clear, systematic, structured and can remain focused on priorities.
· Adequate social and communicative skills, and you are a team player.
· Fluent in Dutch and English (speaking and writing).
Your application with motivation needs to be addressed to before 6 September, 2019. Further information about this position can be obtained from Marie José Roks, CFO. (+31 (0)514-608500)