Product specialist Food Industry and Pulp & Paper Industry
PAQUES with offices in the Netherlands, China, Latin America, North America, India and Southeast Asia is worldwide a leading player in the development, production and sale of high-quality biological purification systems for (waste) water and gas. Paques solutions are used in a variety of industries and offer enormous added value such as reuse and saving of water, generation of green energy and the recovery of valuable raw materials. Paques helps its customers to contribute to the most important challenges of our time. With its mission 'revitalizing resources' Paques offers quality and the company strives for the right balance between People, Planet and Profit.
As a leading and innovative company we are looking for qualified and motivated employees. Currently, we have a vacancy for an enthusiastic Product specialist Food Industry and Pulp & Paper Industry
Paques Global has 2 vacancies for the position of Industry Specialist
1,0 fte for Pulp & Paper Industry and 1,0 fte for Food Industry
Roles and responsibility
- Ensure that competitive solutions are established per industry. This involves taking critical decisions, fight the right battles and divest non-competitive industries;
- Develop & implement short and long term strategic plans for the industry resulting in an increase in sales. This will include, amongst others, best practices, pricing guidelines and W2B for the industry;
- Identify potential packages of technologies per industry, i.e. complete solutions;
- Interact with customers and with global operation teams to implement and actualize strategies per industry;
- Develop and release e-learning modules per industry;
- Identify and support commercial opportunities per industry for sales, resulting in an increase in sales;
- Identify opportunities on product improvement for R&D;
- Support the introduction of global products into your industry market;
- Develop creative business solutions with R&D and sales global operations;
- Become globally known as the industry specialist, especially on revitalizing resources within the industry;
- Represent Paques globally as industry specialist at exhibitions and industry meetings, including presenting our knowledge, expertise and solutions.reports and presentations;
Evaluating the quality of process medium and biomass.
- University level of education (environmental technology or similar);
- 3-5 years of relevant experience;
- Passion for technology and its use to create business value;
- Preferably in-depth experience and knowledge about the industry and its production process;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to view issues from multiple perspectives and to formulate solutions acceptable to all;
- Business development skills in acquiring new customers and building relationships;
- Good communication skills in English and Dutch. Extra language skills advantageous.
Your application with motivation needs to be addressed to HRM@paques.nl before March 25th, 2019. Further information about this position can be obtained from Joost Pâques, Global Director Business Development & Strategy. (+31 (0)514-608500).
Paques Technology bv, Tjalke de Boerstraat 24, Postbus 52, 8560 AB Balk, t: +31 (0)514-608500, e: .