PAQUES with offices in the Netherlands, China, Latin America, North America, India and Southeast Asia is worldwide a leading player in the development, production and sale of high-quality biological purification systems for (waste) water and gas. Paques solutions are used in a variety of industries and offer enormous added value such as reuse and saving of water, generation of green energy and the recovery of valuable raw materials. Paques helps its customers to contribute to the most important challenges of our time. With its mission 'revitalizing resources' Paques offers quality and the company strives for the right balance between People, Planet and Profit.
As a leading and innovative company we are looking for qualified and motivated employees. Currently, we have a vacancy for an enthusiastic Researcher.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Implementing research plans for research projects.
· Writing research plans for research projects (in collaboration with the person in charge of that specific research project).
· Operating and optimizing pilots and research setups including (pro-active) troubleshooting.
· Reporting the results and providing a technical report to the person in charge of that specific research project.
· Supervising the compliance with the work and safety rules, and ensure the implementation and compliance with the SH&E (KAM) policy.
Supervising the daily work of trainees and graduates that are under the responsibility
· Completed education on HBO level in one of the following fields: process technology, environmental technology, biotechnology, chemistry.
· Basic VCA training
· Knowledge on work and safety regulations related to handling chemical substances.
· Practical, professional and result-oriented personality.
· Independent, pro-active and resourceful.
· Good communication and reporting skills.
· Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
Your application with motivation needs to be addressed to . Further information about this position can be obtained from João Sousa, Head of Emerging Technology.