Manager Project Management
PAQUES with offices in the Netherlands, China, Latin America, North America, India and Southeast Asia is worldwide a leading player in the development, production and sale of high-quality biological purification systems for (waste) water and gas. Paques solutions are used in a variety of industries and offer enormous added value such as reuse and saving of water, generation of green energy and the recovery of valuable raw materials. Paques helps its customers to contribute to the most important challenges of our time. With its mission 'revitalizing resources' Paques offers quality and the company strives for the right balance between People, Planet and Profit.
Currently, we have a vacancy for an enthusiastic Manager Project Management
A qualified, highly motivated, experienced professional who likes to work in a dynamic and challenging international environment. As a member of the Paques Europe Management Team you will play a key role in the realizing the Paques Europe strategy. As a Manager you will grow the European Project Management department and Technical Support Group (TSG) to become world class teams, working with world class processes. To succeed, you will need to be a great leader, maintain a deep project management toolkit and exercise excellent communications skills. Sounds like you? Apply now!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Management of the Project Management- and TSG department (ca. 11 FTE);
- Ensure world class project management execution as from the acceptance from sales until the transfer to services in accordance with agreed contract and internal processes. Especially on the topics of scope, planning, budget and QSHE;
- Grow the European Project Management and TSG team to become world class teams working with world class processes and an organization to be proud of;
- Apply project resources according to the approved project plan, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule and defined budgets, all in collaboration with projects staff from various functional departments;
- Minimize and foresee unwanted costs during project execution guaranteeing that all projects are executed within budget;
- Ensure that all team members understand their roles and accept their responsibilities. Develop, actively implement and report progress on the Paques Europe Strategy plan and the department plans (Operational plan), including KPI’s, budget and people development.
- University graduate level of education;
- At least 8 years’ relevant (leadership/project management) experience in a complex, rapidly developing international organization, preferably in capital goods. Experience with commissioning of wastewater plants is a plus;
- Clear vision on world class project management and proven experience in working with project management methodologies;
- Ability to lead, coach, motivate and develop people and encourage teamwork, an ability to communicate effectively with senior management and a clear vision of what determines a successful project for the customer and for Paques;
- Ability to set clear directions and priorities and to clarify roles and responsibilities;
- A proactive, structured working style and the ability to remain focused on goals in a complex environment combined with a ‘getting things done’ mentality;
- Strong problem solving and issue management capabilities;
- Fluent in English and in Dutch (verbally and in writing). A third language such as German and/or French would be an added advantage.
Your application with motivation needs to be addressed to before February 9th, 2020. Further information about this position can be obtained from Paula González Contreras, Managing Director Paques Europe (+31 (0)514-608500).
Paques Technology B.V., Tjalke de Boerstritte 24, Postbus 52, 8560 AB Balk, t: 0514-608500, e: