PAQUES with offices in the Netherlands, China, Latin America, North America, India and Southeast Asia is worldwide a leading player in the development, production and sale of high-quality biological purification systems for (waste) water and gas. Paques solutions are used in a variety of industries and offer enormous added value such as reuse and saving of water, generation of green energy and the recovery of valuable raw materials. Paques helps its customers to contribute to the most important challenges of our time. With its mission 'revitalizing resources' Paques offers quality and the company strives for the right balance between People, Planet and Profit.
Currently, we have a vacancy for an enthusiastic
As a leading and innovative company we are looking for a qualified, motivated and experienced Proposal Manager to ensure support towards Sales Managers, licensees/partners and where appropriate the regional Paques branches. You report to the Team Leader Proposal Management. Are you commercially driven with a passion for technology? Is going the extra mile your second nature? Apply now for this challenging and very varied commercial position!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supporting Sales Managers, licensees / partners and, where appropriate, the regional Paques branches;
- Drafting quotations and collect assignments in collaboration with Sales Managers;
- Ensure and maintain intensive contact with relevant departments and where necessary directly with the end-customer / partner to draw up the quotation plan;
- Ensure a proactive way of working to arrange for everything needed within the Paques organization for both the licensees / partners and the Sales Managers to come up with an offer in a smooth and efficient manner;
- Ensure follow-up and monitoring of the activities consequently resulting in the quotation plan, including the verification of data for completeness, as well as the drafting and sending of the quotation (if necessary- in consultation with the Sales Manager);
- Responsible for proactively conducting discussions with the licensees / partners about market developments and opportunities in their area(s), for supporting them in making technological designs and for the coordination with our Engineering and Technology departments;
- Conduct - in close consultation with the Manager Sales - contract negotiations with the license partner on orders. After awarding the contract to Paques, you ensure effective transfer to the Project Manager.
- At least a bachelor degree, preferably in the direction of process technology or mechanical engineering;
- Strong communication and commercial skills;
- Accurate and proactive personality. A real team player with a great sense of responsibility;
- Practical, customer-oriented and result-oriented;
- Fluent in spoken and written English. German is an advantage.
Your application with motivation needs to be addressed to . Further information about this position can be obtained from Mark Hendriks, Team Lead Proposal Management (+31 (0)514-608500).
Paques Technology B.V., Tjalke de Boerstraat 24, Postbus 52, 8560 AB Balk, t: +31 (0)514-608500, e: .